Elate is the leading Strategic Planning software built to help high growth companies communicate their vision, create alignment, and track performance all in one place. In serving the best Strategy and Operations Leaders around the globe, Elate is revolutionizing the way high growth companies leverage data and industry-leading insights to drive decision-making.
After launching in 2020, we raised Seed Funding from M25, Serra Ventures, and MATH Ventures. Elate is poised for exceptional growth and looking for the right individuals to help facilitate it. Since starting on our journey, we’ve had a clear vision: Build software to help strategy and operations leaders build their dream company faster. We are obsessed with bringing a company’s vision to life.
As Elate continues to grow, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help customers in their operating strategy. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with strategy and operations leaders to help execute their company’s strategic plan. Team members will become Elate product experts, and understand how the solution can help drive alignment and execution. From sharing best practices and customer stories to developing key relationships with users and decision makers, you will be a critical part for how we serve our customers.
This role will be a foundational team member, working directly alongside the CEO and COO as one of the early hires of the Customer Success Team. You will be joining Elate on the ground floor of a venture capital funded software startup, and be given the opportunity to see firsthand what it looks like to scale a high growth company. Unlike a traditional Customer Success role, this position comes with the opportunity to quickly advance through opportunities in managing enterprise level accounts, as well as earn leadership positions.
As an early member of the Customer Success Team, you will be working closely with the COO to continue building out the customer support process, enablement strategies, and identify new opportunities to advance the company.
With aggressive growth goals and the best platform built for Strategy and Operations leaders, there are limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are looking for candidates with a desire to grow fast and be a part of the incredible team we are building.
Lead Customer Success Efforts | From managing relationships with customers and renewal process to closing upsell opportunities, you will be working with Customers from day one on the Elate platform.
Develop Customer Enablement Plans | Partnering alongside the COO and product team, you will be helping to build the enablement plan to ensure customers ongoing success.
Build Trust and Provide Value to Customers | Demo the product to customers and share how Elate can serve as the strategic planning platform to help strategy and operations leaders more effectively execute their strategic plan and build their dream company.
Set up Customers for Success | A willingness to establish a great rapport with customers from the onset and ensure a seamless handoff from sales to Customer Success.
High-Energy Team Environment | Collaborate with the rest of the Customer Success team to develop world-class processes and best practices for delivering success to customers.
- Desire to help solve problems and uncover opportunities to help customers successfully leverage the platform.
- Extreme ownership in your work and a continuous drive for improvement.
- Fail fast mentality. Not afraid to take risks and move forward.
- Amazing listening skills to uncover customer needs through leading with empathy and great communication skills.
- Ability to properly set and deliver on expectations.
- Comfortable in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills that are fundamental in building our Customer Success team and processes.
- Naturally curious and driven to solve unique challenges.
- Constantly seeking self and team improvement.
- Desire to work in a high-energy environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to thrive in situations without all the answers.
- Previous experience in a Customer Success or Customer-facing role.
- Track record of managing a book of business and overseeing the renewal process.
- Experience at an early stage start up with a product disrupting an entire market. (Preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in software, as well as past experience in strategy or operations. (Preferred, not required)
- Generous Equity Compensation - you’ll be an owner in the business from an early stage
- Unlimited, Flexible PTO
- Remote / In-Office Hybrid Position
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If this describes you, and you are eager to embrace change and aggressive growth, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Elate is committed to continually encouraging and supporting diversity in our workforce. We welcome any and all individuals who will challenge our norms and help us think differently. If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, reach out to a member of our team to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your resume in that email.