Elate is the leading Strategic Planning software built to help high growth companies communicate their vision, create alignment, and track performance all in one place. In serving the best Strategy and Operations Leaders around the globe, Elate is revolutionizing the way high growth companies leverage data and industry-leading insights to drive decision-making.
After launching in 2020, we raised Seed Funding from M25, Serra Ventures, and MATH Ventures. Elate is poised for exceptional growth and looking for the right individuals to help facilitate it. Since starting on our journey, we’ve had a clear vision: Build software to help strategy and operations leaders build their dream company faster. We are obsessed with bringing a company’s vision to life.
Elate is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help drive growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business. As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for developing a territory plan to target your list of accounts, break into new accounts, and foster relationships with ideal prospects and customers.
This role will be a foundational team member, working directly alongside the CEO, Sales Development Manager, and team members to continue building something special at Elate. You will be joining Elate on the ground floor of a venture capital funded software startup, and be given the opportunity to see firsthand what it looks like to scale a high growth company. This role isn’t just a traditional SDR opportunity, as you will have exposure to working directly with the CEO to execute on strategic initiatives, develop go-to-market strategies, and identify new opportunities that advance the company.
You understand the impact that you'll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to Strategic Planning today.
Lead Prospecting Efforts | Follow designed email sequences, cold-calls, and account based marketing strategies to map and penetrate accounts. Help create and test additional cadences to improve conversion.
Develop Territory Plan | Work with the CEO and sales development team to develop a territory plan to pursue top accounts.
Execute Demand Generation Campaigns | Build and manage outbound generation for target accounts and exceed weekly activity goals.
Funnel Development + Optimization | Educate and nurture leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns. Work between marketing, sales, and customer success to drive engagement and improve conversion through each stage of the funnel.
High-Energy Sales Environment | Embrace our team-first mentality and show the ability to elevate our high-energy sales environment.
- Extreme ownership in your work and a continuous drive for improvement.
- Fail fast mentality. Not afraid to take risks and move forward.
- Unconventional problem solver.
- Competitive and driven with a team-first attitude.
- Naturally curious and driven to solve unique challenges.
- Growth mindset to constantly seek self and team improvement.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition.
- Desire to work in a high-energy environment.
- Low Fear of Rejection.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to thrive in situations without all the answers.
- Internship experience working in a fast-paced environment, developing and running demand generation efforts for a high-growth company. (Preferred, not required)
- Exceptional organization, time-management, and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
- You are creative and think outside the box to generate new growth ideas and quickly taking them to market.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital communications and social media.
- Generous Equity Compensation - you’ll be an owner in the business from an early stage
- Unlimited, Flexible PTO
- Remote / In-Office Hybrid Position
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If this describes you, and you are eager to embrace change and aggressive growth, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Elate is committed to continually encouraging and supporting diversity in our workforce. We welcome any and all individuals who will challenge our norms and help us think differently. If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, reach out to a member of our team to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your resume in that email.