As an early-stage engineer at Elate, you will have a massive impact on the product and can greatly influence the direction of our application and of our Engineering culture. We are seeking someone who can challenge what we already have in place and push us to a better future.
Our small team is a perfect fit for someone who wants to solve complex problems and who desires a greater impact than what they would find elsewhere. We value open dialog and always strive to be learning from each other.
- Truly full stack development - you will be a part of every facet of the product.
- Fast moving - we love to build, ship, and get feedback as quickly as we can.
- Collaborative environment - the team is small so we are always working together.
- Opportunity for growth - you can shape your engineering future and work to build the best path forward as Elate grows.
- Someone who wants to push their development skills to the next level.
- Not afraid to fail and fail quickly.
- Great communication skills.
- Positivity - someone who celebrates wins and doesn’t blame others.
- A pathfinder - someone who can find the right solution for right now.
The ideal candidate can:
- Show us something they’ve built.
- Describe an engineering problem they’ve overcome.
- Tell us what they love about Software.
Experience with Ruby/Rails and React are a plus.
- Generous Equity Compensation - you’ll be an owner in the business from an early stage
- Unlimited, Flexible PTO
- Remote / In-Office Hybrid Position
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If this describes you, and you are eager to embrace change and aggressive growth, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Elate is committed to continually encouraging and supporting diversity in our workforce. We welcome any and all individuals who will challenge our norms and help us think differently.