Elate is the leading Strategic Planning software built to help high growth companies communicate their vision, create alignment, and track performance all in one place. In serving the best Strategy and Operations Leaders around the globe, Elate is revolutionizing the way high growth companies leverage data and industry-leading insights to drive decision-making.
After launching in 2020, we raised Seed Funding from M25, Serra Ventures, and MATH Ventures. Elate is poised for exceptional growth and looking for the right individuals to help facilitate it. Since starting on our journey, we’ve had a clear vision: Build software to help strategy and operations leaders build their dream company faster. We are obsessed with bringing a company’s vision to life.
Elate is looking for an Account Executive to help drive growth by closing new business, generating sales leads, and owning the entirety of the sales pipeline. As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for developing a territory plan to target your list of accounts, break into new accounts, and consistently meet or exceed quota.
This role will be a foundational team member, working directly alongside the CEO as one of the early hires of the Sales Team. You will be joining Elate on the ground floor of a venture capital funded software startup, and be given the opportunity to see firsthand what it looks like to scale a high growth company. Unlike a traditional AE role, this opportunity comes with the opportunity to quickly advance through opportunities in managing enterprise level accounts, as well as the opportunity to earn leadership positions.
As an early member of the Sales Team, you will be working closely with the CEO to continue building out the sales process, develop go-to-market strategies, and identify new opportunities to advance the company.
With aggressive growth goals and the best platform built for Strategy and Operations leaders, there are limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are looking for candidates with a desire to grow fast and be a part of the incredible team we are building.
Lead Sales Efforts | From managing a sales pipeline and developing go-to-market plans to closing news deals to meet or exceed a sales quota. You will be working closely with your SDR to lead sales efforts from start to finish.
Develop Territory Plan | Work with the CEO and sales development team to develop a territory plan to pursue top accounts.
Build Trust and Provide Value to Customers | Demo the product to prospects and share how Elate can serve as the strategic planning platform to help strategy and operations leaders more effectively execute their strategic plan and build their dream company.
Set up Customers for Success | A Willingness to establish a great rapport with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth, seamless handoff from sales to implementation.
High-Energy Sales Environment | Embrace our team-first mentality and show the ability to elevate our high-energy sales environment.
- Desire to help set and measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
- Extreme ownership in your work and a continuous drive for improvement.
- Fail fast mentality. Not afraid to take risks and move forward.
- Great communication skills with the ability to properly set and deliver on expectations.
- Experience with solution selling that includes excellent discovery and objection handling skills.
- Competitive and driven with a team-first attitude.
- Naturally curious and driven to solve unique challenges.
- Constantly seeking self and team improvement.
- Desire to work in a high-energy environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to thrive in situations without all the answers.
- 1-2+ years of direct sales or SDR experience, including prospecting and developing a sales pipeline.
- Experience at an early stage start up with a product disrupting an entire market. (Preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in software, as well as past experience in strategy or operations. (Preferred, not required)
- Generous Equity Compensation - you’ll be an owner in the business from an early stage
- Unlimited, Flexible PTO
- Remote / In-Office Hybrid Position
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If this describes you, and you are eager to embrace change and aggressive growth, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Elate is committed to continually encouraging and supporting diversity in our workforce. We welcome any and all individuals who will challenge our norms and help us think differently. If you believe you would be a good fit for this position, reach out to a member of our team to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your resume in that email.