With the ever-changing market conditions of today, bridging the gap between a company's high-level strategy set by leadership and the tactical execution of employees is more complex than ever before.
But it doesn't have to be.
Hear Elate team members Brooks Busch, CEO, and Jacey Liechty, Director of Customer Solutions, as they unveil Elate's newest feature, Tactics, and how companies are using it today to connect their employees' goals with their strategic objectives.
In just 30 minutes, you'll learn:
- How to help your employees prioritize what matters most and why it's critical in executing
- How increasing visibility into your company's strategy can give employees more sense of ownership
- Ways to align your employees' workload with your company's strategic objectives
- How Elate's newest feature, Tactics, helps solve all of the above
This recording is for you if:
- You're a Strategy or Operations Leader interested in helping your company move faster and execute on your strategic plan
- You're a CEO or Chief of Staff in search of a way to align your leadership team on the company's vision
- You're a current customer of Elate interested in learning more about how Tactics can fit into your operational strategy